Material Handler at Electronics Collection Events (Independent Contractor)
Pay rate: $13.00
Work hours: 4 – 6 hours during Electronics Collection Events (1 -2 days/month)
Assist Macon County Environmental Management staff with the recycling efforts at Electronics Collections. Tasks include unloading televisions and electronic devices from vehicles and placing items in containers or on pallets.
• Conduct self in a professional manner with punctuality and accountability.
• Practice good communication skills within the event team and with event customers.
• Able to safely work outdoors for extended periods of time.
• Able to independently lift/carry bulky items up to 60 pounds and heavier items as part of a team.
• Wear steel-toe shoes and adhere to dress code.
Those interested in the position should contact Nick Burge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 217-425-4505.